How to take a practice exam?
- To begin your practice exam, simply select your exam from our available choices.
- Once you have selected your exam, you may decide which sections to include. For instance if you are taking the SAT exam you may only want to test over the math section. Therefore you should only check the sections that cover math. Otherwise, you may test over the selected sections.
- Now that you have created your custom exam, simply read the questions and select the best answer. Because this is a practice site, you may view the answers while you are taking the exam. Additionally you may Mark for Review any questions that you would like to return to before grading your exam.
- When your exam is complete, you will be allowed to return to any specific question so that you may review or edit your answers. When you have finished your review, simply click the grade exam button, and your exam will be scored.
- Your score will display the percentage your answered correctly based on the total number of questions you answered. To review the exam simply click the number of the question to be reviewed.
- Lastly, if you are registered with 4Tests.com, your exam will be stored in your exam history, where you may return at any time to further review your test or monitor your progress.
For further questions regarding 4Tests.com, please contact us or refer to our online help.