30 Available Questions
Exam Description: Additional InformationThe School Leadership Series consists of three assessments:
- School Leaders Licensure Assessment (SLLA)
- School Superintendent Assessment (SSA)
- Kentucky Specialty Test of Instructional and Administrative Practices
The four-hour assessment is divided into two sections:
- Section I (2 hours 20 minutes) — 100 multiple-choice questions. (worth 70%)
- Section II (1 hour 40 minutes) — Seven constructed-response questions call for written answers based on scenarios and sets of documents that an education leader may encounter. Each of these questions focuses on a specific content area related to the standards addressed in ISLLC 2008. In answering the questions, candidates are required to analyze situations and data, propose appropriate courses of action, and provide rationales for their proposals. (worth 30%)
A ten minute break between the multiple choice section and the structured response sections is provided.
This practice exam helps you prepare for Section I of the exam.