Maintain a scalable, highly available enterprise platform and reduce complexity by leveraging the powerful new tools and cloud enhancements of Oracle Database 12c. This authoritative Oracle Press guide offers complete coverage of installation, configuration, tuning, and administration. Find out how to build and populate Oracle databases, perform effective queries, design applications, and secure your enterprise data. Oracle Database 12c: The Complete Reference also contains a comprehensive appendix covering commands, keywords, features, and functions.
- Set up Oracle Database 12c or upgrade from an earlier version
- Design Oracle databases and plan for application implementation
- Construct SQL and SQL*Plus statements and execute powerful queries
- Secure data with roles, privileges, virtualization, and encryption
- Move data with SQL*Loader and Oracle Data Pump
- Restore databases using flashback and the Oracle Database Automatic Undo Management feature
- Build and deploy PL/SQL triggers, procedures, and packages
- Work with Oracle pluggable and container databases
- Develop database applications using Java, JDBC, and XML
- Optimize performance with Oracle Real Application Clusters
McGraw-Hill Education - 2013
This training manual explains how to develop distributed applications using the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF), build multi-layer and client/server solutions, and create Microsoft Transactions Server (MTS) components and custom Component Object Model (COM) interfaces. Case studies provide practical experience analyzing business requirements, selecting development tools, and designing and building a working solution.
Microsoft Press - 1999
This is the newest of the books reviewd. Simply put, it provides practice questions to help you prepare for the exam.
Osborne McGraw-Hill - 2001
This book is designed to help you prepare for the 070-100 exam. It reviews each objective and relevant test-taking information, and offers you a chance to test your knowledge through study questions and sample tests.
Sybex - 1999
Provides information on analyzing business requirements in real-world scenarios and defining solution architectures to optimize results. Also covers developing the design for an application, developing a logical data model, designing a user interface and user services, and deriving the physical design. Contains exclusive tear-out Cram Sheet with tips, acronyms, and memory joggers (mnemonics) to improve recall immediately before the exam.
Exam Cram - 1999