Maintain a scalable, highly available enterprise platform and reduce complexity by leveraging the powerful new tools and cloud enhancements of Oracle Database 12c. This authoritative Oracle Press guide offers complete coverage of installation, configuration, tuning, and administration. Find out how to build and populate Oracle databases, perform effective queries, design applications, and secure your enterprise data. Oracle Database 12c: The Complete Reference also contains a comprehensive appendix covering commands, keywords, features, and functions.
- Set up Oracle Database 12c or upgrade from an earlier version
- Design Oracle databases and plan for application implementation
- Construct SQL and SQL*Plus statements and execute powerful queries
- Secure data with roles, privileges, virtualization, and encryption
- Move data with SQL*Loader and Oracle Data Pump
- Restore databases using flashback and the Oracle Database Automatic Undo Management feature
- Build and deploy PL/SQL triggers, procedures, and packages
- Work with Oracle pluggable and container databases
- Develop database applications using Java, JDBC, and XML
- Optimize performance with Oracle Real Application Clusters
McGraw-Hill Education - 2013
Covers MCSE Exams 70-210, 70-215, 70-216, 70-217. Provides comprehensive self-paced training that maps to MCSE exam objectives, skill-building practice exercises, lesson summaries and review questions, and more. All four study guides are on CD-ROM.
Microsoft Press - 2001
The MCSE: Windows(r) 2000 Core Requirements Virtual Trainer(tm) Gold Edition offers the best of both worlds; customizable interactive training courses of the Virtual Trainer(tm) and the powerful adaptive testing engine of the Virtual Test Center(tm). It's the most affordable and effective way to prepare for the Windows 2000 Core Requirements exams. Filled with personalized lessons and challenging practice questions, this dynamic software package is the fastest way to thoroughly prepare for the challenge of MCSE certification.
Sybex - 2002
The MCSE: Windows 2000 Directory Services Administration Study Guide provides in-depth coverage of all official exam objectives. In addition to the practical, real-world instruction in the book, the accompanying CD comes with the following valuable study tools:
* Pre-Assessment Exams * Program Simulators * Electronic Flashcards for PCs and Palm Devices * Sample Adaptive Exams * Bonus Review Questions * Searchable Electronic Version of Entire Book
Sybex - 2001
The new Windows 2000 MCSE certification track is here! And Sybex, the leader in certification self-study material, has what you need to approach the exams with confidence. The MCSE: Windows 2000 Directory Services Administration Study Guide provides in-depth coverage of all official exam objectives.
Sybex - 2000
UNDERSTANDING MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2000 DISTRIBUTED SERVICES gives a solid introduction to the architecture of MTS and related services, providing a readable, coherent overview of the entire topic-and a clear understanding of how the various technologies fit together in an enterprise's application strategy. The book is largely code-free, so software professionals can focus on the big picture.
Microsoft Press - 2000