Study Guides for the PSAT/NMSQT Exam!
- 8 realistic full-length practice tests for the New SAT with detailed answer explanations and score conversion tables
- More than 450 math Grid-Ins and Multiple-Choice questions
- More than 400 Evidence-Based Reading questions
- More than 350 Writing and Language questions
- 8 essay prompts, complete with model essays and a self-grading guide
- Detailed explanations written by test experts to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses and improve your performance.
Kaplan SAT Writing Workbook provides everything students need to conquer the Writing section of the SAT. This targeted guide includes in-depth coverage of all pertinent SAT writing information as well as effective score-raising strategies for building speed and accuracy from SAT writing experts. Not only does this tool contain everything a student needs to conquer the Writing section of the exam, it also provides key information about the SAT in general, such as Kaplan’s methods for answering multiple-choice questions and more.
Kaplan SAT Writing Workbook contains many essential and unique features to help improve test scores, including:
- Three realistic writing tests with detailed answer explanations covering all parts of the SAT Writing section
- Effective score-raising methods and strategies for building speed and accuracy
- Tips for tackling all writing question types from SAT experts
- A comprehensive glossary
McGraw-Hill Education: 12 SAT Practice Tests with PSAT provides the intensive test-taking practice that can help you sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, and reduce your stress. Take these practice tests--created by two of America's most experienced and respected test-prep coaches--and you'll learn what kinds of questions are on the SAT, how the test is structured, and how to budget your time in each test section. Watch your scores improve from one practice test to the next--and get ready to do your very best on the real exam.
Inside you'll find:
- 12 complete sample SAT exams with full explanations for every answer, plus a complete sample PSAT exam
- Access to Test Planner app to customize your study schedule
- Thorough coverage of the best strategies for the SAT essay
- Scoring worksheets to help you calculate your total score for every test
- Expert guidance in prepping for the SAT
- Access to more practice tests online
- Two full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explained
- Subject reviews covering critical reading, math, and writing skills
- Additional practice questions with answers in all subjects
- 2 practice tests reflective of the NEW PSAT
- Tips and strategies specific to each section of the test, including Critical Reading, Writing Skills, and Math
- Advice for students aiming for National Merit Scholarships
- Much more
Students will learn strategies that can take them from a good score to a great score, and find everything they need to succeed on the new test.