Maintain a scalable, highly available enterprise platform and reduce complexity by leveraging the powerful new tools and cloud enhancements of Oracle Database 12c. This authoritative Oracle Press guide offers complete coverage of installation, configuration, tuning, and administration. Find out how to build and populate Oracle databases, perform effective queries, design applications, and secure your enterprise data. Oracle Database 12c: The Complete Reference also contains a comprehensive appendix covering commands, keywords, features, and functions.
- Set up Oracle Database 12c or upgrade from an earlier version
- Design Oracle databases and plan for application implementation
- Construct SQL and SQL*Plus statements and execute powerful queries
- Secure data with roles, privileges, virtualization, and encryption
- Move data with SQL*Loader and Oracle Data Pump
- Restore databases using flashback and the Oracle Database Automatic Undo Management feature
- Build and deploy PL/SQL triggers, procedures, and packages
- Work with Oracle pluggable and container databases
- Develop database applications using Java, JDBC, and XML
- Optimize performance with Oracle Real Application Clusters
McGraw-Hill Education - 2013
Discover the powerful enterprise networking capabilities of NT Server as you prepare for the NT Server in the Enterprise exam--a core requirement for the MCSE certification program. This study guide covers every aspect of the NT Server in the Enterprise course, including installing, configuring, and administering multi-server and multi-domain networks. Hands-on examples help you learn, and a sample testing program, supplied on the companion CD, provides questions similar to those on the actual exam.
Sybex - 1998
The goal of this course is to equip support professionals--who have prior experience supporting a Windows NT Server-based network--to design, implement, and support the Windows NT Server operating system in a multi-domain enterprise environment. Based on the Microsoft Official Curriculum, this training kit is a valuable resource to prepare for MCSE exams.
Microsoft Press - 1998
MCSE CBT contains concise, up-to-date and easy-to-understand on-line course text material. There are over 250* hands-on, interactive exercises that are useful for complex Windows NT 4.0 utilities that cannot be understood with books and study guides alone. There are also more than 1,000* multiple-choice practice questions (with answers and explanations) that simulate actual Microsoft tests. In addition, an on-line glossary includes hundreds of definitions of Microsoft Windows NT terms.
PC Age - 1998
Most other certification books seek Microsoft approval, meaning they must include at least 50% tutorial material, and cover every objective for every exam, no matter how frivolous or relevant to the actual exam. MCSE Fast Tracks break away from that mold by focusing only on what you really need to know. MCSE Fast Track: Windows NT Server 4 Enterprise features only what the more-experienced candidate needs to know to pass the exams.
New Riders Publishing - 1998