Study Guides for the NT Workstation 4.0 Exam!
Maintain a scalable, highly available enterprise platform and reduce complexity by leveraging the powerful new tools and cloud enhancements of Oracle Database 12c. This authoritative Oracle Press guide offers complete coverage of installation, configuration, tuning, and administration. Find out how to build and populate Oracle databases, perform effective queries, design applications, and secure your enterprise data. Oracle Database 12c: The Complete Reference also contains a comprehensive appendix covering commands, keywords, features, and functions.
- Set up Oracle Database 12c or upgrade from an earlier version
- Design Oracle databases and plan for application implementation
- Construct SQL and SQL*Plus statements and execute powerful queries
- Secure data with roles, privileges, virtualization, and encryption
- Move data with SQL*Loader and Oracle Data Pump
- Restore databases using flashback and the Oracle Database Automatic Undo Management feature
- Build and deploy PL/SQL triggers, procedures, and packages
- Work with Oracle pluggable and container databases
- Develop database applications using Java, JDBC, and XML
- Optimize performance with Oracle Real Application Clusters
Written from an insider's perspective, it's like having the trainer's notes before the exam. Part Two features classroom-tested, instructor-proven review strategies, including Fast Fasts, Hotlists of Exam-Critical Concepts, Sample Test Questions, and the Insider's Spin. MCSE Fast Tracks are your accelerated path to MCSE success.
This book nails coverage of the exam that surprises almost everyone: NT Workstation can be actually more involved and difficult than the Server exam!