The inside tips and tricks you need to score big When it comes to pinpointing the stuff you really need to know, nobody does it better than CliffsNotes™. This fast, efficient test-prep guide delivers a complete program to help boost your score on the Advanced Placement Biology exam.
- Expert test-taking strategies
- Focused reviews and exercises
- Realistic full-length practice exams
- Comprehensive exam overview
- Action plan for effective preparation
- Accurate self-assessment tests
Cliffs Notes - 2012
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Chem is—
or how important a stellar score on the AP exam can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around chem, Cracking the AP Chemistry Exam
will give you the help you need to get the score you want.Techniques That Actually Work.
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
- Comprehensive content review for all test topics
- Up-to-date information on the 2015 AP Chemistry Exam
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
Princeton Review - 2015
5 Steps to a 5: AP Biology features an effective, 5-step plan to guide your preparation program and help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and matches the latest exam.
The book provides access to McGraw-Hill Education’s interactive AP Planner app, which will enable you to receive a customizable study schedule on your mobile device.
- Bonus app features daily practice assignment notifications, plus extra practice questions to assess test readiness
- 2 complete practice AP Biology exams
- 3 separate study plans to fit your learning style
McGraw-Hill - 2015
Three full-length practice exams are presented with all questions answered and explained. The author also presents detailed reviews of all test topics and includes multiple-choice and free-response questions with answers at the end of each topic?'s chapter. Test topics include: biochemistry, the cell, cell respiration, photosynthesis, cell division, heredity, the molecular basis of inheritance, classification, evolution, plants, animal physiology, the human immune system, animal reproduction and development, ecology, animal behavior, and an extensive laboratory section.
Barron's - 2015