Study Guides for the AP World History Exam!
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive content review for all test topics
- Up-to-date information on the new 2017 AP World History Exam, including in-depth looks at the revised test sections
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
- Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and more
- 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
- Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each content chapter
- Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
- Revised strategies for answering highlighting all question types
- unit short cut charts that help organize a better study plan
- Two full-length practice tests with answer explanations reflecting the new exam
- A review of world history, from the foundations of civilization circa. 600 B.C.E. to world cultures of the twenty-first century
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students who purchase this book or package will also get FREE access to one additional full-length online AP World History test with all questions answered and explained.
This logical and easy-to-follow instructional guide introduces an effective 5-step study plan to help students build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence they need to reach their full potential. The book helps students master multiple-choice, free-response and essay questions and offers comprehensive answer explanations and sample responses. Written by an AP World History teacher, this insider’s guide reflects the latest course syllabus and includes 3 full-length practice exams, plus the most up-to-date scoring information.
The 5 Steps to a 5: AP World History 2017 effective 5-step plan breaks down test preparation into stages: 1. Set Up Your Study Program 2. Determine Your Test Readiness 3. Develop Strategies for Success 4. Develop the Knowledge You Need to Score High 5. Build Your Test-Taking Confidence.
2 full-length practice exams
- BONUS interactive AP Planner app delivers a customized study schedule and extra practice questions to students’ mobile devices
- The 5 Steps to a 5 series has prepared millions of students for success
If this sounds like you, don't panic. REA's Crash Course for AP® World History is just what you need. Our Crash Course gives you:
Targeted, Focused Review - Study Only What You Need to Know
Written by an AP® World History teacher, the targeted review chapters prepare students for the test by only focusing on the important topics and themes tested on the new 2017 AP® World History exam.
The easy-to-read review chapters in outline format cover everything AP® students need to know for the exam: The Ancient Near East, The Middle Ages, Early Modern Europe, Asia, World War I & II, The Cold War, and more. The author also includes must-know key terms all AP® students should know before test day.
Expert Test-taking Strategies
Our experienced AP® World History teacher shares detailed question-level strategies and explains the best way to answer the multiple-choice and essay questions you'll encounter on test day. By following our expert tips and advice, you can boost your overall point score!
Take REA's FREE Practice Exam
After studying the material in the Crash Course, go to the online REA Study Center and test what you've learned. Our free practice exam features timed testing, detailed explanations of answers, and automatic scoring analysis. The exam is balanced to include every topic and type of question found on the actual AP® exam, so you know you're studying the smart way.
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students who purchase this set of flash cards will also get FREE access to one full-length online AP World History test with all questions answered and explained.