Study Guides for the AP Human Geography Exam!
- Two full-length practice tests and a diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Detailed answer explanations
- Tips and strategies for scoring higher from expert AP Human Geography teachers and students who got a perfect 5 on the exam
- Targeted review of the most up-to-date content, including key information that is specific to the AP Human Geography exam
- Glossary of key terms and concepts
This logical and easy-to-follow instructional guide introduces an effective 5-step study plan to help students build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence they need to reach their full potential. The book helps students master both multiple-choice and free-response questions and offers comprehensive answer explanations and sample responses. Written by a writer and educator, this insider’s guide reflects the latest course syllabus and includes 3 full-length practice exams, plus the most up-to-date scoring information.
The 5 Steps to a 5: AP Human Geography 2017 effective 5-step plan breaks down test preparation into stages: 1. Set Up Your Study Program 2. Determine Your Test Readiness 3. Develop Strategies for Success 4. Develop the Knowledge You Need to Score High 5. Build Your Test-Taking Confidence.
In 2014, the number of AP Human Geography test-takers rose 19% to 136,448
- 3 full length practice exams
- BONUS interactive AP Planner app delivers a customized study schedule and extra practice questions to students’ mobile devices
- The 5 Steps to a 5 series has prepared millions of students for success
- Two full-length practice exams with answers and explanations
- A diagnostic test to help students target areas where they need more study
- A subject review covering map reading and understanding scale, population geography, cultural geography, political geography, economic geography, agricultural and rural geography, and urban geography
This manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
- Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
- Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Detailed maps and charts illustrating trends, theories, and models
- Useful lists of key terms and practice drills for every content review chapter