Study Guides for the AP Psychology Exam!
Four years ago, we published this ground-breaking text which is correlated directly to the AP® course. Today, we build on that innovation and proudly introduce the 2nd AP® Edition. Whether you are new to AP® psychology or have many years under your belt, this uniquely AP® book program can help you achieve more.
- Updated content and test questions based on the most recent version of the AP Psychology course objectives
- Three full-length exams--one diagnostic test and two full-length practice tests
- All test questions answered and explained
- A review of all AP test topics, including research methods, the biological basis of behavior, sensation and perception, states of consciousness, learning, cognition, personality, and treatment of disorders
- An abnormal psychology chapter completely overhauled to reflect the latest changes to the DSM
- Fifteen additional multiple-choice practice questions for each unit with explained answers
- An analysis of the test's essay section with a sample annotated essay
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
- Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics
- Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Psychology Exam
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
- Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
- Detailed step-by-step explanations of sample questions to help you create
- your own personal pacing strategy
You will not waste your time learning superfluous information. If you need to know it, it's in our book. The Secrets to Conquering series does not contain filler or "fluff", so you can work through the guide at a significantly faster pace than other prep books. By allowing a student to focus ONLY on those concepts that will increase their score, study time is more effective and the student does not lose focus or get mentally fatigued.
- Practice questions with worked-through solutions
- Key test-taking tactics that reveal the tricks and secrets of the test
- Simulated one-on-one tutor experience
- Organized by concept with detailed explanations
- Tips, tricks, and Test Secrets revealed
- 25% - 35% of the page count of most study guides
Are you crunched for time? Have you started studying for your Advanced Placement® Psychology exam yet? How will you memorize everything you need to know before the test? Do you wish there was a fast and easy way to study for the exam AND boost your score?
If this sounds like you, don't panic. REA's Crash Course for AP® Psychology is just what you need. Our Crash Course gives you:
Targeted, Focused Review - Study Only What You Need to Know
Revised for the 2015 AP® Psychology exam, this Crash Course is based on an in-depth analysis of the revised AP® Psychology course description outline and sample AP® test questions. It covers only the information tested on the new exam, so you can make the most of your valuable study time.
Expert Test-taking Strategies
Crash Course presents detailed, question-level strategies for answering both the multiple-choice and essay questions. By following this advice, you can boost your score in every section of the test.
Take REA's Online Practice Exam
After studying the material in the Crash Course, go to the online REA Study Center and test what you've learned. Our practice exam features timed testing, detailed explanations of answers, and automatic scoring analysis. The exam is balanced to include every topic and type of question found on the actual AP® exam, so you know you're studying the smart way.
Whether you're cramming for the test at the last minute, looking for extra review, or want to study on your own in preparation for the exams - this is the study guide every AP® Psychology student must have.