Study Guides for the NAPLEX Exam!
Written by an instructor who has taught thousand of students, this all-in-one study guide was developed and reviewed by pharmacists, faculty, students, and recent graduates – so you know it contains only the most relevant, up-to-date conent. You’ll find valuable foundational material and chapter-ending case application questions that cover every key topic included on the NAPLEX. The companion CD-ROM includes two practice tests with a total of 370 questions allowing you to pinpoint your weaknesses.
- Coverage that is organized around the NABP competencies and designed to sharpen problem-solving skills, put must-know information at your fingertips, and improve exam-taking ability
- More than 1400 case application questions, each with a detailed explanation of both correct and incorrect answer choices
- Takeaway Points at the end of every chapter that summarize key concepts
- CD-ROM with two complete practice tests, each with 185 questions
- High-yield content that targets the right details for the NAPLEX
- 200+ comprehensive tables summarizing must-know drugs at a glance
- 2 full-length practice testsâ€”1 in the book, 1 online
- End-of-chapter practice question sets, including 30+ calculation problems
- Detailed answer explanations
- Proven test-taking and study strategies that optimize your preparation
- Interactive online flashcards
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the NAPLEX Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
NAPLEX Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination
- A breakdown of assuring safe and effective pharmacotherapy
- An extensive review of assuring safe and accurate preparation
- An analysis of promoting health care information
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
Comprehensive Pharmacy Review for NAPLEX provides a complete knowledge base necessary for pharmacy students, instructors, foreign graduates, and professionals to excel in their practices—and be fully equipped to tackle the NAPLEX competency test.
Practice Exams, Cases, and Test Prep deciphers the nuances of the test and provides authentic exercises and actionable strategies. Using 2 full-length tests, 32 brand-new patient cases, and more than 200 practice calculations, you can challenge your understanding of current pharmacological practices and enhance your test-taking skills.