Study Guides for the NBDE Exam!
Part of the time-tested First Aid review series, First Aid Q&A for the NBDE Part II delivers 600+ board-style review questions written by dental students who just took the boards. You will find detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answer options in an easy-to-read format.
- Table of contents mirrors the NBDE Part II content guidelines and the companion book, First Aid for the NBDE Part II
- Written for students by students who passed, and reviewed by top faculty
- 600+ questions focus on must-know material
- Answer explanations are provided in an easy-to-read manner: answer letter options are always bolded, correct answers are discussed first, and discussions of each distracter explain why incorrect answers are wrong
- The point-by-point outline format conveys essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion, eliminating the need to sift through thick, heavy paragraphs to find important facts.
- The exam-based progression of topics allows users to familiarize themselves with content in the same order in which they will encounter it on the exam, and to build conclusions based on previously presented material.
- Each section features 100 review questions that highlight important points of each topic and prepare students for both the exam content and testing procedures.
- An answer key with rationales illustrates logical approaches students should use in answering exam questions and reinforces principles addressed in each section.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the core text at a glance.
- Included Case Study CD-ROM presents detailed case scenarios that challenge students to apply the knowledge to real-world scenarios, just as they will be required to do on Part II of the exam.