Study Guides for the NBDE Exam!
No other resource gives you the practice questions you need to prepare for the NBDE Part I like First Aid Q&A for the NBDE Part I. The 800 questions focus on what you most need to know in order to pass the exam and include detailed explanations for each answer choice.
- 800 NBDE Part I-style questions, including one complete practice test
- Written for students by students who aced the exam and reviewed by top dental school faculty and practitioners
- Detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers
- Table of Contents mirrors First Aid for the NBDE Part I - allowing you to self-test by chapter during exam prep and coursework
Providing the most up-to-date information on each of the basic sciences addressed in Part I of the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) - including Anatomic Sciences; Biochemistry and Physiology; Microbiology and Pathology; and Dental Anatomy and Occlusion - this complete exam review features an easy-to-use outline format that mirrors the topic progression of the NBDE. Plus, it's loaded with informative examples and illustrations, endless practice questions reflecting the latest question types, and customizable testing modes to ensure you are fully prepared to tackle every aspect of Part I of the NBDE!
- Easy-to-use outline format organizes essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Exam-based progression of topics presents sections and topics in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Practice exams with approximately 450 questions appear at the end of the book along with the correct answers and rationales.
- Approximately 200 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key topics, including anatomic structures, physiology, and microbiology.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the NBDE Part 1 Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
NBDE Part 1 Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the national board dental exam
- A meticulous microbiology review
- A breakdown of pathological conditions
- An analysis of anatomic sciences
- A methodical neurology review
- A systematic respiratory and cardiac review
- A guide to genetics and cell biology
- An in-depth look at dental anatomy
- An examination of occlusion
dentEssentials organizes its material into three sections: general principles of basic science, organic systems, and dental anatomy. The book uses bold charts, pictures, diagrams, and lists to supplement dental science concepts, and acts as a complement to organ system and discipline-based curricula. Images of the human mouth and teeth are labeled in detail. All dental students are required to take the NBDE to either gain licensure or apply to advanced postgraduate studies.