Study Guides for the TASC Exam!
If you’re looking for the most reliable guide to the TASC, you’ve found it! McGraw Hill Education TASC is the only TASC guide authorized by CTB/McGraw-Hill---the people who make the test. It’s packed with everything you need to succeed on the test---and get the high school credential you want. Only this guide can show you exactly what to expect on the test, tell you how the test is scored, and give you authentic TASC questions for practice. That makes this bestselling guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the TASC.
McGraw-Hill - 2014
TASC Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A detailed overview of the TASC
- An extensive review of language arts, writing
- A guide to social studies
- An analysis of language arts, reading
- An in-depth look at the science test
- A breakdown of the mathematics test
Mometrix Media - 2015
The TASC is a new high school equivalency test that is an alternative to the GED® test. New York State and Indiana will begin replacing the GED with the TASC in January 2014, and other states are likely to follow. Individuals seeking a high school equivalency degree in Nevada and Wyoming will take either the GED®, the TASC, or a new test called the HiSET. Other states that continue to offer the GED® test in 2014 may also decide to offer the TASC as an alternative to the GED® test. To find out whether your state will be using the TASC in 2014, visit www.tasctest.com or contact your state’s department of education. This TASC self-study system includes:
- 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 1 Full-length practice test
- 1 diagnostic pretest in the book
- Guidance for setting up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam
- Instructional videos online or through your mobile device
- Essential skills you’ll need to pass the reading, writing, social studies, science, and math subject areas
- Effective strategies for writing the essay
- Aligned to Common Core State Standards for Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical subjects
Kaplan - 2015
Think all TASC study guides are the same? Think again! With easy to understand lessons and practice test questions designed to maximize your score, you'll be ready. You don't want to waste time - and money! - having to study all over again because you didn't get effective studying in. You want to accelerate your education, not miss opportunities for starting your future career! Every year, thousands of people think that they are ready for the TASC exam, but realize too late when they get their score back that they were not ready at all. They weren't incapable, and they certainly did their best, but they simply weren't studying the right way. There are a variety of methods to prepare for the TASC Exam....and they get a variety of results. Trivium Test Preps TASC Study Guide provides the information, secrets, and confidence needed to get you the score you need - the first time around. Losing points on the TASC exam can cost you precious time, money, and effort that you shouldn't have to spend. What is in the book? In our TASC study guide, you get the most comprehensive review of all tested concepts. The subjects are easy to understand, and fully-explained example questions to ensure that you master the material. Best of all, we show you how this information will be applied on the real exam; TASC practice questions are included so that you can know, without a doubt, that you are prepared. Our study guide is streamlined and concept-driven - not filled with excess junk, silly attempts at humor, or confusing filler - so you get better results through more effective study time. Why spend days or even weeks reading through meaningless junk, trying to sort out the helpful information from the fluff? We give you everything you need to know in a concise, comprehensive, and effective package.
Trivium Test Prep - 2014