Study Guides for the AP European History Exam!
This Schaum's Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
5 Steps to a 5: AP European History features an effective, 5-step plan to guide your preparation program and help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and matches the latest exam.
The book provides access to McGraw-Hill Education’s interactive AP Planner app, which will enable you to receive a customizable study schedule on your mobile device.
- Bonus app features daily assignment notifications, plus extra practice questions to assess test readiness
- 2 complete practice AP European History exams
- 3 separate study plans to fit your learning style
- Two full-length model AP exams with all questions answered and explained
- A comprehensive review of European history, starting with Europe during the Italian Renaissance and progressing to Europe in the twenty-first century
- Practice, essay, and multiple-choice questions with answers following each chapter
- Extensive charts that summarize Europe’s history
Expert Test-taking Strategies
With our Crash Course, you can study the subject faster, learn the crucial material, and boost your AP® score all in less time. Our author shares detailed question-level strategies and explains the best way to answer the multiple-choice and free-response questions you'll encounter on test day. By following our expert tips and advice, you can boost your overall point score!
FREE Practice Exam
After studying the material in the Crash Course, go to the online REA Study Center and test what you've learned. Our free practice exam features timed testing, detailed explanations of answers, and automatic scoring analysis. The exam is balanced to include every topic and type of question found on the actual AP® exam, so you know you're studying the smart way.
Whether you're cramming for the test at the last minute, looking for extra review, or want to study on your own in preparation for the exams - this is the test prep every AP® European History student must have.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
- Detailed coverage of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
- Comprehensive guidance for the document-based questions and long essay
- Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
- Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- End-of-chapter questions for targeted content review
- Helpful timelines of major events in European history