Study Guides for the CAHSEE Exam!
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
- The book's full subject review refreshes knowledge and covers all topics on the official exam, including vocabulary, reading comprehension literary analysis, drafting and revising, and skill-building exercises to reinforce key English language lessons
- Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
- Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
- Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
- Color icons and graphics highlight important concepts and tasks
REA - 2009
Cracking the CAHSEE has been reviewed and approved by California teachers. It includes:
- Two full-length practice tests
- Test-taking techniques and strategies for passing the exam
- A thorough explanation of how the test is structured and scored
- Tips on how to register and study for the exam
- A list of California State Standards so that students know exactly the material for which they are responsible
Princeton Review - 2008
Learn and Practice Proven multiple choice strategies for Reading Comprehension, Word Problems and Basic Math! Plus powerful vocabulary learning techniques to get your vocabulary up to speed fast before the exam! If you are preparing for the California High School Exit Exam, you probably want all the help you can get! CAHSEE Test Strategy is your complete guide to answering multiple choice questions!
Complete Test Preparation Team - 2012
This all-new edition is designed to prepare the California public high school student for the CAHSEE in Mathematics. The study guide provides the most up-to-date instruction and practice students need to improve overall skill level and ultimately pass the exam. Comprehensive review features numerous examples that reinforce concepts found throughout the 5 sections of the CAHSEE math exam: Number Sense; Measurement and Geometry; Statistics, Data Analysis and Probability; Algebra and Functions; Algebra I. PFollow up your study with REA's test-taking strategies, powerhouse drills and study schedule that get you ready for test day. Also contains 2 full-length practice exams with each exam question answered in an easy-to-understand, detailed format. An index allows students to find information fast.
REA - 2009
This updated test preparation manual presents a review of all math topics that students must master in order to pass the California High School Exit Exam. Topics include probability, statistics, number sense, geometry, evaluating and writing expressions, graphs, solving equations, and logical reasoning. The book also presents two full-length practice exams with all questions answered. Added features include a diagnostic test with answers and a general explanation of the CAHSEE--Math's structure. Revisions in the test blueprint have been incorporated into the structure of this new second edition, and recently released test questions have been used to tighten the book's focus.
Barron's - 2008