4Tests Forums

ForumsTOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS • need help about to Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
nesebicimsevenPosted - 13 September 2006 14:50  Show Profile
Hi, I'm gonna take toefl exam in a month and I need some help about have I can practice for it especially the new speaking part. Thanks for your help and good luck you all.
jelenchik Posted - 14 October 2006 23:5  Show Profile
I've just had my TOEFL test. I don't know the results yet... As for practice for speaking, I would recommend you to use "Longman preparation course for TOEFL test". It helped me a lot in improving my speaking. The speaking section is not only about speaking, it's about understanding reading and listening material and ability to summarize this material in your reponse. Using that book I started to understand what to expect on TOEFL and what is expected form me.
smns021 Posted - 16 October 2006 7:6  Show Profile
Can someone help me please! My sister needs some tests for practise, and I want help her to find them... Does someone knows where can I find something for her? If someone can help, smns021@yahoo is my email so, write to me please! Thanks
nesebicimseven Posted - 17 October 2006 9:10  Show Profile
Hi,</P><P>I'll take the test tomorrow. I tried to find some practice test. There are lots of books about it but I only find a practice test in one book: The Official Guide to the New Toefl IBT. ETS (the test makers) wrote it and it explains what you are going to be asked and there is one good practice test. Other than that I couldn't find. There should be some one the web cite of toefl but there are some tecnical problems that you can not get them. I hope your sister will get a good score. Good Luck. <BR>
jelenchik Posted - 26 October 2006 20:34  Show Profile
Guys, I am so happy! I got my scores today! It's 109 28/27/27/27. I don't know about the good sites on TOEFL practise. I have prepared to my test using preparation books. I've tried many different ones, the one I mentioned above is the best! Good luck!
evegreen Posted - 9 November 2006 3:53  Show Profile
oui!so high scores, congratulations!<BR>how many time have you been learning?

Show All Forums | Post Reply