4Tests Forums

ForumsTOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS • needed help for to Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
rosilynPosted - 16 November 2007 1:48  Show Profile
hi all!... we are here for the same purpose. basically about toefl...needed some assistant about what to expect on the exams, I have been studying alot....but i needed some idea or tips of what i should fucos on to study. advice would greatly appreciated. by the way im takin paper based toefl
kefengxu Posted - 19 November 2007 2:2  Show Profile
I think you need study more. There are too may errors in you short post. You need improve your grammar and vocabulary. For example: I need some assistance ( not assistant). Other wise, you mean you will have some one else to take the test for you. Assistant is the person. Assistance the the action of the help.
esam Posted - 2 March 2008 13:50  Show Profile
ineed learing how to complishement good score.
NarutoUzumaki Posted - 5 April 2008 19:47  Show Profile
Well,friend,you have many mistakes,too,you should have been more careful, toefl might be tricky sometimes,especially when it comes to grammar,but in general it is an average test,nothing too scary.
antolenda Posted - 13 April 2008 21:55  Show Profile
how much is the maximum score, that i can get in Toelf. What is an exceptional score and a normal one?<BR>I think I need 650. Is it too difficult?
joseph240 Posted - 28 May 2008 23:21  Show Profile
You have to study English everyday at least 2 hours a day. This action will improve your good knowledge in both written and spoken English.
Polinkaaa Posted - 2 June 2008 10:15  Show Profile
I study a lot,but i always make mistakes in grammer...How to improve that ?
cooltoad Posted - 18 June 2009 10:44  Show Profile
Learning english is not a short process. It takes time and you have to be patient. Try to enjoy your learning experience. It will help you learn faster. Play word games with your friends, read papers and magazines. You can also refer to www.vocabularybuilding.org for any online help.<BR>
COLLINS123 Posted - 20 September 2013 12:26  Show Profile
MA ADVICE 2 Y&quot;ALL IS KEEP COOL DO WAT U KNW BEST PRACTICE HARD, AND DEVELOP UR VOCABULARY ITS IMPORTANT IF UR A CHINESE SPEAK LIKE 1 IF UR AN AMERICAN DON'T IMITATE BRITISH ELSE UR ON A DOUBLE FAILURE ND ALSO PRACTICE ON LINE. D MAXIMUM FOR TOEFL IS 90% AM OUT!!!!
Hilda167 Posted - 2 November 2013 11:22  Show Profile
Maybe this can help with your written exam<BR>it helped me, was actually very helpful when I took the test<BR>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9AecEntqaU<BR>
nana_yaa Posted - 29 March 2016 13:12  Show Profile
hi guys please am doing self study and I need to p*** my TOEFL exams that's ahead of me and I need help

Show All Forums | Post Reply