4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • The math test is S Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
CharlieDigital27Posted - 11 September 2007 14:7  Show Profile
Seriously, all you have to do is make sure you know all your pre-algebra stuff (arithmetic, fractions, decimals, percents, etc..) and a LITTLE geometry/algebra and you'll be fine. They give you SO much room for error. All you have to do is get 50.125% of the problems right to pass.. well, that is if you're pretty good in the other areas that is. Anyway, don't even sweat it. Like I said, make sure your pre-algebra stuff is tight and then take maybe a week or so to cram for geometry/algebra and you'll do fine.
jblover07 Posted - 11 September 2007 14:12  Show Profile
Well then can you help me with math cause i got messed up in school i skipped my pre algebra class then i moved to a private school then it lowerd what grade i was supposed to be in now i dont know anything about math lol and im tryting so hard to get my ged can u help me???
Blackio Posted - 15 September 2007 10:3  Show Profile
I would really suggest that you get a GED book just cause it helps a lot. My I feel like i learnt more from my GED book than I did in school. The book I got is called CONTEMPORARY'S COMPLETE GED
caragn Posted - 15 September 2007 19:31  Show Profile
I was taking GED preperation classes and they were very helpful. Our instructors were one of the best techers I've ever had.
quisha1 Posted - 9 October 2008 11:54  Show Profile
I have a test next week for math do you think ima pass it YO?
sbrooks41209 Posted - 5 November 2008 13:47  Show Profile
i take my GED test today and I'm a bit scared do you think that will affect me at all? Cause math is my worst subject...
katie09 Posted - 21 January 2009 9:40  Show Profile
Hey guys, i am new to this site. I am hoping that the math is easy!! I am so freaking out! I think i am making it harder than it is! I haven't taken the test yet, but i am studying my behind off! Keep me in your prayers.

Show All Forums | Post Reply