4Tests Forums

ForumsACT, SAT & PSAT • SAT score Thread Closed
Author Topic
iceskater1Posted - 6 September 2007 19:24  Show Profile
Hi guys. I got a 1980 on my latest SAT practice test, and i'm really frustrated cuz my Critical reading literally sucks. it's soooo weird. See, when i don't actually try to score high on a practice SAT, i get better scores than i do if i do try on the Practice SAT's, so my score vacillates a lot. I want to get my score consistant, and i just don't know how to do that. HELP!!
Sarah_sharma Posted - 23 December 2017 2:6  Show Profile
Your perfect score depends upon you to get a admission as per your choice of University/College. If you planning for SAT on March&#8217; 2018 and you want to score more than 1500+ in your first test. Then you should go for Testprepkart. There are many ways to prepare for the SAT. Testprepkart will provide the best features for that how you will get your SAT score higher.</P><P>&#8226;During the test just focus on the questions in front of you.</P><P>&#8226;Do not worry about difficult questions. Every question is not going to be easy.</P><P>&#8226;Important thing is score high is that do not get panic</P><P>It also provides some SAT coaching programs. With the help of SAT coaching program provided by Testprepkart like:-<BR>&#8226;Live Classes</P><P>&#8226;Online study Material</P><P>&#8226;Doubt removal sessions</P><P>&#8226;Highly experienced and qualified teachers,<BR>You can improve your good score. Testprepkart will provide the Latest practice papers which will help you to getting good score in your SAT exam.<BR>https://www.testprepkart.com/sat<BR>

Show All Forums | Thread Closed