4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • 90.99% On The ASVA Thread Closed
Author Topic
whoknows1986Posted - 19 August 2007 17:47  Show Profile
I want to join the military, but no moron is going to tell me to run over some hill so I can become an amputee. Are there any intelligence positions available? Does anyone have any advice? BTW, if I were seriously injured I’d rather have my buddies shoot me, than further endanger their lives & bring me back with no legs. I need advice…
poetrygirl19 Posted - 21 August 2007 2:23  Show Profile
There are intelligence positions avaliable in the military. I know a person who is in the U.S. Army doing that. It is almost an office job. you of course will have to take the ASVAB at your local recruting center. Or if you are in h.s you can see if they offer it there if they have a JROTC program. And getting that good of a score on this is good. But the actual test is longer and you do not have the choice of a computer, you get a sheet of scrap paper which is taken at the end of the test. You should take about 2 minutes for each question then move on to the next. You go section by section when someone tells you to. I took the actual ASVAB a year ago and it just takes practice.<BR>Hope this helps and good luck! :)
donkey7557 Posted - 23 August 2007 1:39  Show Profile
there are some very intelligent jobs out there with your scores you should be able to do practically what you want to look at what pays the most money and lets you retire sooner
donkey7557 Posted - 23 August 2007 1:43  Show Profile
I ve been in now for almost a year as a 90 whiskey in the army and i have got to say it has been the best time of my life about two weeks ago i came home from germany and it is so bueatiful over there and the drinking age is 19 over there<BR>that is like so cool but i dont drink the girls are very hotttttt<BR>
Navyintel007 Posted - 23 August 2007 9:35  Show Profile
If your recruiter has not informed you, you'll need a security clearance before you can be offered an Intel position. The clearance is a review of your police background check, your asvab test score, and you credit history. I just took the test 2 days ago, scored a 90, and wasn&#8217;t allowed into Intel because of my past credit. So take all of that into account before hand, and save yourself a bit of heartache.<BR>
Navyintel007 Posted - 23 August 2007 9:41  Show Profile
If your recruiter has not informed you, you'll need a security clearance before you can be offered an Intel position. The clearance is a review of your police background check, your asvab test score, and you credit history. I just took the test 2 days ago, scored a 90, and wasn&#8217;t allowed into Intel because of my past credit. So take all of that into account before hand, and save yourself a bit of heartache.<BR>

Show All Forums | Thread Closed