4Tests Forums

ForumsACT, SAT & PSAT • The SAT Operating Thread Closed
Author Topic
Programmer1324Posted - 26 May 2007 14:20  Show Profile
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum.

I would just like to let everyone know, if you would like to perform better on the SAT I Math subsection, or the SAT Math IIC test, there is a software program available for the TI-83+, TI-83+ Silver Edition, TI-84+ Silver Edition, TI-89, and TI-89 Titanium graphing calculators to help one calculate answers very quickly. Even if you know all of the equations and information to help you solve a problem, as long as you use this software correctly, you will reduce your time spent on each problem by as much as 75% or more.

This software has been around since the very first administration of the New SAT in 2005, and is readily available at the following locations:

The TI-89/Titanium version can be found here: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/364/36478.html

The TI-83+/84+/Silver Edition can be found here:

The Wikipedia entry can be found here:

The Official SAT OS Visual Installation Guide can be found here:

Also, there is highly elaborate FAQ, commentary, and information thread at this location:

* Since it is very close to the June SAT administration, you can get some extra help from the actual creator of this software in order to quickly learn how to use and understand this software in time for the next test by clicking here:

Show All Forums | Thread Closed