4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • This test is easy! Thread Closed
Author Topic
petrichorPosted - 5 May 2007 21:27  Show Profile
I was expecting it to be rather difficult. I took it today.. and was shocked at how easy it was. The Math barely went into algebraic equations much less Trig etc. and was just so darn easy. The Social Studies and science sections were more reading/graph/chart or data comprehension than anything else. Language Arts was simple since the wrong multiple choice answers were so obvious. The essay was not that bad.. enough time is supplied. Everything about it was just unbelievably easy though, and I thought they made it more difficult in 2002? A lot of what I read online made me think it was going to be hard-- I rarely heard people say it was so easy. All of my mathematical preparation was in vain since the Math test only covered the basics of Algebra I. Would've been nice to know this. Good luck to anyone who is taking this soon... just relax and you should do fine.
vashthestampede17 Posted - 6 May 2007 20:51  Show Profile
The test was madd easy...happy now....i only got a 3200 though...meh no studying and lil sleep so not bad for me.
markperez19 Posted - 16 May 2007 12:5  Show Profile
were u took the test at?
petrichor Posted - 21 May 2007 14:30  Show Profile
i took the test in texas. just got scores back, 3260/4000, did best in writing with 750/800... did worst in math part... 'twas more difficult (apparently) than i recognized.. and got a 570/800. study your math! hehe.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed