4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Old G.E.D. Test Thread Closed
Author Topic
keciarenaePosted - 21 March 2007 16:44  Show Profile
I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I thought I'd give it a try.I got my G.E.D. in 1998.My score was 300. Now I am trying to apply for College grants and they want me to convert my G.E.D scores into a GPA.I have no idea how to do this. It gives you a little guide but it only works on new scoring(post 2002)Does anyone possibly know how to convert old score into new score???
avought Posted - 26 April 2007 19:1  Show Profile
I would suggest asking admissions to a college you'd like to go to. Maybe they could help you over the phone and walk you through it to try and figure it out. Sorry I couldn't much help, but calling admissions to some of the different colleges you'd like to go to sounds like it might work.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed