4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • I NEED HELP WITH T Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
kiki55Posted - 24 February 2007 14:46  Show Profile
okay i am 17 years old! i have been living on my own since i was 14 years old. i only have 4 credits in high school i am suppose to be a junior, well i pretty much just stopped going to school about 5 months ago! i really would like to get my GED as of right now i have no one to support me at all but myself i am unemployed as of right now unfortuantly. i would like to get my GED asap in orfer for me to work in a nursing home! so i need information on how to go about an online test or somethin because i have no trannsportation at all to get me back and forth to my classes!
leahchyanne Posted - 10 April 2007 6:31  Show Profile
me to i am in the same boat pretty much . sept i have a 3 yr. old lil girl . i am 23 and 7 th grade education and no transpotation. i was told by my girlfriend that she got her g.e.d. online and she took the test saved it and had to come up with 250. dollars and mailed it in to them and she got her ged in the mail . but so far i have only found the pre tests
Jesica0217 Posted - 14 April 2007 17:36  Show Profile
Im taking GED prep classes at the Workforce center.. they are free, some place can help you with a ride.. They are also going to pay for my test ($80). and my college..its a scholarship program and since Ill be getting grants they said I will be able to live off of them.. so I wont have to work alot..more time to study.. I was wondering how did you get around with a baby with out a car?? I have kids and I dont know what I would do with out a car..Im always scared that Ill have an emergency and Ill have to take them to the ER. they were premmies
honeywellearo Posted - 22 April 2007 19:45  Show Profile
Hi kiki<BR>Try this website 4Test.com it is very helpful
jasonguard Posted - 25 April 2007 9:5  Show Profile
The Official GED test is NOT ON THE INTERNET. And it should not cost $250. If you want to take the Official GED test, call the national GED Helpline at 800-62-MY-GED (that's 800-626-9433) and they will point you towards your local testing center. They will also offer you classes, practice tests, and maybe online lessons (all for fairly cheap) </P><P>4tests.com is good for online practice. But also try out LiteracyLink.com and GEDPractice.com.
cbetty Posted - 25 April 2007 20:11  Show Profile
Go get help from the state they will help you to get on your feet.they may just let you go to school since you are not 18.

Show All Forums | Post Reply