4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • i need advice????? Thread Closed
Author Topic
destanya1Posted - 14 February 2007 22:58  Show Profile
HI IM 17 YEARS OLD AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE GED BUT IM SCARED. I THINK IM GOING TO FAIL, I NEVER DO GOOD ON TEST. ALSO MY MOM THINKS I CAN'T DO ANYTHING, SHE DON'T BELIEVE IN ME. I HAVE TO PROVE HER WRONG, I NEED HELP, ANYONE CAN GIVE A GIRL LIKE ME SOME TRUE,REAL ADVICE. ANOTHER QUESTION. CAN YOU ATTEND COLLEGE AFTER YOU PASS THE GED TEST? HELP ME
rokzerock Posted - 17 February 2007 23:5  Show Profile
U CAN DO WHAT EVER YOu WANT!!!!! U ARE NOT YOUR MOTHER>>> U CAN MAKE ANYTING IN YOUR LIFE WORK>> DON:T MATTEr whAT UR MOM SAYS!!! look I understand u there...my mom really doesnt' care..as long as I'm outa her hair she's fine................... look...If your 17 and a senior...then y get a GED? If this is your last or even next to last year you might as well keep in hs.... but know how u feel if one of the reasons is getting away from home..... GED is hard..some of my peers say ...tho some ppl have said it is easy so it jsut depends on the person. well rokze_rock@yahoo if u want to talk or somethin.....

Show All Forums | Thread Closed