4Tests Forums

ForumsTOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS • TOEFL Writing Coun Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
toeflcounselPosted - 14 June 2016 18:27  Show Profile
If you want to improve on the TOEFL Writing section, I will edit and score your practice essay(s). Let me review your first essay for free, and if you like my comments/feedback, my regular price is thirty dollars ($30) per essay.

I am an immigrant to the United States with an Ivy League degree, and I understand how stressful the TOEFL can be. I have already helped hundreds of other test-takers improve their TOEFL Writing scores.

Email your essay to TOEFLCounsel@gmail.com, and I will have it back to you within twenty-four (24) hours.

ogi_erka Posted - 2 May 2017 22:29  Show Profile
personally, I believe that we need zoos. for example, I had an experience that without being zoos. I'm from Mongolia. Unfortunately, our country has not zoos. I've been always want to see the wild and rare animals from my childhood time. I just saw the animals such as giraffe, lion, elephant and tiger so on. if I had a chance to see them when I was a child, it would be highlight childhood memory in my life. </P><P>Another example is my cousin who is Sara lives in San Francisco. Her boy is love to see the animal life and enjoy to see wild animals. She and her husband are love to seeing her little boy's happy smile and adorable connection with animals. even though they live in the busy city and works a lot but they always give time to go to the zoo and spend time with their son. Because of the zoo, her family can be close to each other and build memorable memories. </P><P>one of the important things is the world is changing and a lot of wild animals are going to reduce and rare. But in the zoo, people can take care of the wild and rare animals such as panda, lion and help them to not diminish. Through zoos, animals are safe and live comfortable with their family. <BR>those reasons, we need zoos.

Show All Forums | Post Reply