4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • What if I just can Thread Closed
Author Topic
steven01Posted - 5 November 2006 21:4  Show Profile
I have a learning disability, insomnia, and anxiety which makes it really hard to learn all the subjects on the ged test. My main problem is math. What if I just can't pass the test? What do I do? I really need a job and want to move out of my mother's home a.s.a.p. Are there any other options for me? Is there any way to fake a ged or HSD to employers so that I can get a job? I feel one day I'll end up on the streets. I need help bad. Thanks
heatherOH Posted - 7 November 2006 8:30  Show Profile
You can pass, there are accomodations for you! Study, Study, Study! You will do just fine. FAKE documents are illegal, I don't think that would be the best of options. Keep pushing yourself the achieve your goals and you will do so=)
Member431 Posted - 10 December 2006 9:23  Show Profile
Thinking postively might help! <BR>&amp; what they say try &amp; try again ( in ur case study &amp; study &amp; study just one more time) Best of luck.
Xezima Posted - 11 January 2007 13:45  Show Profile
Making a fake... LOL, that's funny...
PositiveK Posted - 19 January 2007 14:46  Show Profile
Dont know if u believe in GOD but he can help 2!!! just believe have have faith in urself! Seems like u dont, studying will always get u familiar with things u dont understand!! SO STUDY AND STUDY until ur eyes FALL OUT...lol
rokzerock Posted - 17 February 2007 23:16  Show Profile
hey...yeah it's hard to consentrait specially on math..someone on 4tests said to spread out the tests... y not ? You can pass ..it prob will take a lota studying...but also someone on 4tests said there were only like 25 questions for math...so it's really not that bad... if you go to your local ged school...aka adult education center...they can help you tremindusly<BR>

Show All Forums | Thread Closed