4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • g.e.d.. hard? easy Thread Closed
Author Topic
joelsuydam6Posted - 8 October 2006 19:52  Show Profile
on a scale of 1 to 10 how easy is it?
Missy666 Posted - 17 October 2006 16:24  Show Profile
I Don't think its so easy once you have been out of school for two years and have to try and remember everything especially when half the stuff on it was never even taught to you and in orcder to know it you have to go back to school and I really dont think its hard or easy its just a bit tougher to figure everything out on your own lol
JesseMartin Posted - 23 October 2006 20:38  Show Profile
Just a small suggestion. That entire responce you posted was one solid sentence. Try to break it up some. By doing so you will have a better chance at blowing that essay away!</P><P>Just my 2 cents</P><P>Jesse
TerH Posted - 27 October 2006 15:47  Show Profile
First, It's not easy. There really is no easy way of looking at it. I have challenged the GED here in Pennsylvania, must say I didn't pass nor did I get a bad score. <BR>Secondly, You must study and learn all you can, some subjects are easier then others try to find ones that you have problems with and hit those hard. <BR>Thirdly, Just keep your head into it and you will do fine and before you know it you will graduate. <BR>My self, I am re-testing this friday and I am not walking into it this time on a challegne. I only have to do the language writing part, which i scored a 380 and needed a 410. I studied hard this time, being out of school for over 30 years makes it harder. <BR>Good luck to you all, my prays are with you.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed