4Tests Forums

ForumsExam Preparation • Diaper accessory h Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
cyburrysisPosted - 30 November 2015 8:17  Show Profile
inspired items add bohemian chic to any nursery

I was inspired by her tale of living in Morocco and perhaps by the middle eastern cooking tear I been on lately. This Afghan dish is divine, and this Moroccan Tagine has become a staple of ours.In a world filled with beige interiors, Morocco is the perfect antidote: a refuge for addicts of saturated color, a haven for devotees of intricate pattern, a destination for admirers of striking architecture.As I lingered in my son beige and brown nursery this morning, I got a little wistful. My mind wandered as he leafed through his Lightning McQueen book for the 10,000th time. I daydreamed of of Marrakesh and what kind of nursery he might have if I http://www.moncleroutletvip.com/ dared to let my inner bohemian out.There are so many ways to add just a dash of Moroccan flair to a nursery. I have scoured Myraym beautiful book and the interwebs and captured a mere eighteen (of the trillion) wonderful ideas for bringing the rich colors, bohemian charm, and vibrant patterns of Morocco to your child room.2. Ceramic Tile Light Switch Cover via Etsy Seller Royal Design Stencils4. Empty Frames via Creative Jewish Mom5. Moroccan inspired bumpers via Sweeter Than Cupcakes6. Diaper accessory holder via Ferrol Studio7. Moroccan Pendant Light via Lighting Universe8. Yellow Dhurrie Rug via Shades of Light9. Embroidered Pillows via Beyond Marrakech10. Moroccan Inspired Picture Frame via12. Stenciled Furniture Fronts via Cutting Edge Stencils13. Antidote to the Boring Baby Bag via Badia Design14. Arabian Nights Mirror via Furniture Link15. Crib via Pottery Barn16. Punched Tin Lantern via Viva Terra17. Soft Wool Carpet Perfect for Little Toes via Remodelista18.This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.

Show All Forums | Post Reply