4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Is anyone from Lou Thread Closed
Author Topic
abear64Posted - 30 August 2006 7:3  Show Profile
Hi my name is Holley and I live in Louisiana. I want to take my Ged and get into college before I am eighty! lol Here is the problem, when I go to the adult classes I ace all subject scoring college grades except the darn math!! grrr! Then, of course I begin studying for the math and it seems to take me forever!! the thing that gets me is I have spoken to several people who say they have just went up to adult education class paid $40 and went and took the Ged exam and Bam! Gotten thier GED???? How does this happen?? Several of these ppl I know personally with the exception of the math I know I can blow them out of the water! Anyway I am determined to do this,anyway thanks for having me here.
Holley
zuzuspedals Posted - 30 August 2006 10:15  Show Profile
Hello Holly, well I can't give you an explanation of your question but, I do know exactly what you mean about the Math part. I've passed all of the test except the Math. I feel like a snail when it comes to getting this Math in my brain. I too would like to get my GED before someone would have to wheel me up to the testing center lol.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed