4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • i need help ....an Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
opey06Posted - 12 July 2006 9:32  Show Profile
i recently took the asvab and i didnt do well enough,did i say enough i didnt do well at all,i know i can do it.but i guess i just didnt commit enough time for it.i need help on my maths and something inside of me is almost giving up.i need some advice.i left high school like 6 years ago and having to memorize these concepts again are so kinda hard for me.dont ask me my age...............23.please somebody help me
dirty30 Posted - 25 February 2007 12:13  Show Profile
umm im having the exact same problem as you dude and i just turned 21. i cant get this crap to stay in my head. its frustrating.
SPCCarlin Posted - 25 March 2007 1:25  Show Profile
I understand I was 26 when I decided to join and I had to study for about 4 months before I attempted to take it. I didnt do to bad but I have a hard time remembering Math. I have kids and my oldest LOL is who helps me to remember stuff. Makes you feel kind of dumb but if you dont use it you loose it. But study study and study some more. If you want something bad enough its worth it. Changed my life and I have no regrets.
ericnino Posted - 28 March 2007 12:53  Show Profile
Same here, I am having the same problem specially with math, I graduated back in 2002 from High School and honestly I do not remember anything about Algebra and Arithmetics, Shame on me I am 22 years old, I really need some help
NAVYVET Posted - 27 June 2007 20:44  Show Profile
DONT FEEL BAD I TOOK THE ASVAB IN 1984 AND PASSED DID 13 YEARS AND 9 MONTHS IN THE NAVY GOT OUT IN 98 NOW I WANT IN TO GET 20 I HAVE TO TEST ALL OVER I BOUGHT A BOOK CALLED ASVAB FOR DUMMIES AND IT SEEMS IT HAS HELPED ME LEARN
Connie18Gar Posted - 2 July 2007 20:53  Show Profile
I have two asvab books at home that i am using to study. But i feel that i want more to study on. i really feel like i am not getting anything out of it. I graduated high school in 2005 and it seems like forever because most of the reviews like the basic algebra and geometry espcially arithmetic i have some what lost it. And my word knowledge ... please lost it pick time. I have already tooking the practice test i i scored really low. Mostly on Arithmetic and word knowledge. I really looking for more study help. and lots of it too. since is hard at time with having a child aound

Show All Forums | Post Reply