Author Topic
aashishreddyPosted - 28 June 2006 22:26  Show Profile
i m 16 n frm india
ive completed my +1 secured96%
n im into my +2 now
tell me about fee structures and scholarships
is it really affordable i mean study in the US
unome90 Posted - 11 July 2006 17:42  Show Profile
well, there are many sites for scholarships. they usually require an essay and transcrip. most scolarships are free. if they r not, then its a scam. i hope this helped.
undercoverangel Posted - 2 September 2006 9:50  Show Profile
hey..that is a gud score,which board are you studying in?<BR>and the fees for moderate universities is not that much .it will b rs 35000-60000 for 2 sems...that is including boarding fee and tution fee..but if u want to go to harvard or something it is quite expensive...i am an indian too and i have done some research on all of this...<BR>all the best!
anu10690 Posted - 14 May 2007 11:49  Show Profile
96% in 11th standard? wow!<BR>which board and where are you from?
Sarah_sharma Posted - 23 December 2017 2:18  Show Profile
As earliest as possible, you can start preparing for your SAT exam. Because more you practice you will get a good score. Your perfect score depends upon you to get an admission as per your choice of University/College. You can take the help from Testprepkart which will provide the best and experienced teachers for the preparation of SAT. It will also provide some SAT Coaching features like:-<BR>&#8226;Online Classes</P><P>&#8226;Study material</P><P>&#8226;Sample papers</P><P>&#8226;Doubt removal session</P><P>With the help of these features you will get a good score. You will get the good score. Testprepkart will also provide the SAT course which helps the students to get good score. As you all know SAT 1 exam will be held on 10th March&#8217; 2018, you have a less time. As per my point of view, you can start your preparation today itself. Not only this, Testprepkart will also provide the Latest Practice papers, study material and much more for the preparation for SAT. For the preparation of SAT, you will get to know some points:-<BR>&#8226;Get overall structure and format of test</P><P>&#8226;Figure out the weakness</P><P>&#8226;Set a goal score</P><P>&#8226;Make a study schedule</P><P>&#8226;Solve the practice papers as much as you can.<BR>https://www.testprepkart.com/sat<BR>

Show All Forums | Post Reply