4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Algebra/GED Thread Closed
Author Topic
godsdiamondPosted - 23 June 2006 16:55  Show Profile
I would like to have a study partner/ or group that could help me sincerely. I am so nervouse of taking the GED. I will begin college in the fall, but have until December to take GED test. Are there any Algebra wizz's out there?
Thanx.
zuzuspedals Posted - 23 June 2006 22:0  Show Profile
Are you going to take all five test at one time? Well, all I can tell you is to study the steck Vaughn or the Mcgraw Hill GED books in each subject. They will be a big help to you.
zuzuspedals Posted - 23 June 2006 22:5  Show Profile
Also, go to www.algebra.com. You might find that site helpful for your Algebra. Like you, I need help with the Math, as well.
godsdiamond Posted - 24 June 2006 12:37  Show Profile
Thank you. I really desperate for some type of an answer. Thanx again.
Missmelinda99 Posted - 24 June 2006 12:40  Show Profile
Maybe we should start a study group on yahoo groups. That way we can work on practice problems together and get help when we need it from one another. What does everyone think? Would you be interested? If so I will start one tonight when I get home from work.
godsdiamond Posted - 24 June 2006 12:43  Show Profile
I think that having a yahoo study group would be great! Would you please do that tonight. I dont have a computer at home, but have access to one at my job, and at college. So, it would be Monday, until I actually could see the message again. What made you think of that anyway? Did you need some help in Algebra also?
godsdiamond Posted - 24 June 2006 12:43  Show Profile
I think that having a yahoo study group would be great! Would you please do that tonight. I dont have a computer at home, but have access to one at my job, and at college. So, it would be Monday, until I actually could see the message again. What made you think of that anyway? Did you need some help in Algebra also?
Missmelinda99 Posted - 24 June 2006 12:56  Show Profile
I figured there were a lot of people needing help so I figured I would try to help. I've been studing for the test for about six months. I am just scared to go take it. Deep down I really don't think I have a reason to be, I was in advanced honor classes when I quit high school. I can talk to people all day online or even at work, but when I want to go to register for the GED I can't do it. I freak out when it comes time to be around people in an unfamilar setting. I think I need theorpy. LOL
Missmelinda99 Posted - 24 June 2006 13:13  Show Profile
I went ahead and set the group up. I don't have time to do anything else right now though. I've got to get ready for work or I am going to be running for the bus like yesterday.</P><P>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GEDstudygroup/
zuzuspedals Posted - 24 June 2006 14:41  Show Profile
I think the study group is a great idea! Thank you.
zuzuspedals Posted - 24 June 2006 14:46  Show Profile
You're welcome godsdiamond. I believe we can get through this with Gods help, and with the help of one another. :)
zuzuspedals Posted - 24 June 2006 14:51  Show Profile
It would be wonderful if those who have taken the Math test wold post the type of questions that were on the test. That way we will have more insight on what to study for. Please.
godsdiamond Posted - 26 June 2006 14:6  Show Profile
I went to the site the other day, and I was so excited. Thank you!

Show All Forums | Thread Closed