4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • What was everyones Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
ScarletAquariusMoonPosted - 20 May 2006 12:55  Show Profile
Mine was "What are the quailities of a good friend?" I really wasn't happy with the topic so I did poorly (not on purpose though). Could they have asked me a more irrelevant question?
zuzuspedals Posted - 20 May 2006 14:55  Show Profile
I haven't taken the essay part of the test yet, but your topic seems like a good one to me. Maybe you did do well with it, and you're just thinking that you didn't. I hope, and pray you did good. :)
ScarletAquariusMoon Posted - 20 May 2006 15:43  Show Profile
Well, it's kinda a hard question when you have Schizoid Personality Disorder.
zuzuspedals Posted - 20 May 2006 17:9  Show Profile
Oh! I'm sorry. Have you taken any tests on the other subjects yet?
ScarletAquariusMoon Posted - 20 May 2006 17:30  Show Profile
Language Arts Reading. It's just as easy as the practice test they have in the GED books. As far as the SPD, don't feel sorry it doesn't bother me, it just means that I prefer my own company, and couldn't care less about personal relationships.
zuzuspedals Posted - 20 May 2006 17:41  Show Profile
OK, I understand now. I took the Reading test also, and yes it was easy. I took Science and Social Studies too. Now I will have to wait two weeks to know my scores.
ScarletAquariusMoon Posted - 20 May 2006 17:44  Show Profile
Lucky you, I have to wait for a month for my results.
zuzuspedals Posted - 20 May 2006 17:58  Show Profile
Did you go to the GED classes? I've been going since the middle of March. It is different what I really expected though. Here where I attend, you are pretty much on your own in the subjects of Math, SS, and Science. They just give you some books to study in each subject, and if you have any questions about something that you don't understand, then the teacher will attempt to explain it to you. If a person has been out of school for as long as I have well,It can be quite tedious sometimes, but I refuse to give up though. I know with God's help, and prayer, I can do it.
ScarletAquariusMoon Posted - 20 May 2006 18:18  Show Profile
I don't go to classes, I learn better by myself. Hence, one of the reasons why I dropped out in the first place.
zuzuspedals Posted - 20 May 2006 18:34  Show Profile
Yeah, I guess we all have our different ways of learning. I know that I need much study in math. Someone here posted a site....www.algebra.com, and I went there and glanced over it to see how it is. It seems like I might get a lot of help there, and with all of the books that I have on math, I should be able to learn enough to pass the test. I'm going to take the math last though. Next I will take the Language Arts Writing, so thats what I will focus on for now.
Ajeel06 Posted - 21 May 2006 8:55  Show Profile
hi guys, do u guys know anything about taking the GED over seas......i am in a country called kuwait and i want to take the GED, do u guys have any idea on how to order the test...any website would be greatly apreciated.</P><P>they have testing centers here, but they expect me to go to a site and order it....it costes $250...it sounds unreasonable
zuzuspedals Posted - 21 May 2006 21:2  Show Profile
No I'm sorry but I don't know anything about the GED test, or classes over seas. I know that here in the US you can't take the official GED test on line. It has be taken at an appointed place.

Show All Forums | Post Reply