4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • i have a test 2mor Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
TBelyPosted - 18 May 2006 21:48  Show Profile
im taking a predictor test 2morrow.. (the predictor test is wat they give u first and if u pass then u take the ged).. im so nervous i cant even type!!! im so bad at math... and is a very important test.. without that no ged no NOTHIN.. this shit is drivin me crazy. just need some advice of how i should take it easy.... :0/
Missmelinda99 Posted - 19 May 2006 3:12  Show Profile
What state are you in? As far as I know here in Nevada you just have to watch a video about using a calculator before you can take the GED.
LakeishaSamuel Posted - 19 May 2006 13:45  Show Profile
DON"T be nervous because if you do you'll more than likely fail the test because you will the thinking about what will happen if you fail. My friend and I both are about the same age, she is 18 and I will be 18 in December. She has been at the school for a year and I have been here for about 4 months. She has taken the predictor test 3 times and failed it because she couldn't keep her mind on what she was doing, all she could think about was failing the test (and she did). So when I came she told me to not think about failing, so when I took my test I passed if on my first try. I live in Grambling, Louisiana but I am going to Monroe, Louisiana to take the real State GED Test June 28 & 29. Now, all I am telling you is to think of nothing but what's on that test.

Show All Forums | Post Reply