4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Science, Social St Thread Closed
Author Topic
zuzuspedalsPosted - 15 May 2006 19:2  Show Profile
I'm going to take the science, social studies, and reading test on thurday. Can anyone give me any clues on the graphs, and charts part of the test? If so, I would really appreciate any tips you can give me on these three test. I've been out of school now a little over thrity years, and I have been studying for my GED since march 22nd. I was trying to study for all five test, but I just recently thought, since I need a lot of help with the math, I need to focus on the tests that I will be taking first, and leave the math for last, so that I can relieve myself from some of the stress. I will start the math study again after I take these three. Well, I hope and pray that we all pass the test, and get our GED. Blessings!
DaleEarnhardtfan Posted - 17 May 2006 16:11  Show Profile
the answers are within the charts and graphs just look at them and study them as much as possible.
shirl3773 Posted - 17 May 2006 17:15  Show Profile
I just took the science, reading, and social studies tests. They are all basically reading tests - just read everything very carefully and you'll be fine. If you read well, you'll do well.
zuzuspedals Posted - 17 May 2006 18:54  Show Profile
Thanks for the info. Dale and Shirl, I really appreciate the input.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed