4Tests Forums

ForumsASVAB • U.S ARMY NATIONAL Thread Closed
Author Topic
MUSSETPosted - 23 April 2006 10:43  Show Profile
ANYONE WHO IS TRYING TO PASS THE ASVARB TEST, LET ME KNOW. I AM WITH THE U.S ARMY NATIONAL GUARD, I TOOK THAT TEST. I CAN HELP YOU TO JOIN THE U.S ARMY NATIONAL GUARD. HERE IS MY DIRECT LINE 516-424-6601. ASK FOR SPC. JOSEPH.
davidcperez Posted - 9 July 2006 23:29  Show Profile
Hello, MUSSET i am writing in regards to U.S. Army National Guard test i am trying to pass the ASVAB test but i have not been successful at i wondering if you could help me out it will greatly be appreaciative thanks my e-mail address is davidcperez19@sbcglobal.net.</P><P>Best Regards, </P><P>Student <BR>David Perez
Coolaptop Posted - 27 July 2006 11:11  Show Profile
I just took the sample test and scored an 85.59%. Is there other places to take practice or does this site have new test's each time?<BR>I did not feel too bad about my score, but I would like to be in the high nineties.<BR>Thanks.
MUSSET Posted - 29 July 2006 15:8  Show Profile
davidcperez19@sbcglobal.net
MUSSET Posted - 29 July 2006 15:12  Show Profile
davidcperez19@sbcglobal.net</P><P>Hello David Parez. <BR>How are you doing. First I want to know one thing. Have you yet taken the official test? If yes Let me know. May be I 'll put you on the right way. <BR>Thanks. <BR>Spc. Musset Joseph<BR>US. Army National Guard. <BR>musset.joseph@us.army.mil<BR>or you can reach me at <BR>516-209-3184.
navybabe Posted - 29 July 2006 20:52  Show Profile
If you go to military.com there are other test there, this site has all the sample test thats on the asvab, but the other site is basic, it tells what you need to work on too.. its a great site.
Daileysgirl Posted - 8 September 2006 13:25  Show Profile
i was planning on joining in the Army, but i was told that i was NOT allowed due to my medication taht im currently taking for my ADHD and Depression. So how can i get around this if i pass the ASVAB?
matt4545 Posted - 13 September 2006 0:15  Show Profile
You can't, the reason being how do they know that if they give you a gun you arn't gonna go off yourself or other people like that one guy in that one tower a very very long time ago. Or that your gonna get all hyper in shit in battle and start doing stupid shit? It sucks I know, but anyway nice try.
BRIANTONEY Posted - 13 September 2006 9:39  Show Profile
I been wanted to get in the army since i was a kid. I study every other day,i go to college to help me with my math. So if you havr time e-mail me bds316@yahoo.com
SkS762mm Posted - 27 September 2006 17:18  Show Profile
I Just took the ASVAB test and didint get a very good score, if any one can help me in my situation please do.<BR>Thank you and God Bless
MUSSET Posted - 27 September 2006 17:41  Show Profile
<BR>This SPC. Musset Joseph from 638th BN US.Army National Guard. Firstly I want to excuse myself to you not to answer your question right away. It's been too busy but to go back to your question. We , the Army National Guard, have special interest to new potential soldier. Please response to this mail and I should be able to help you. My phone number is 516-209-3184 and I only want to ask few question and see if you are qualified for this special program. Thank you for interests in the Army National Guard where you can help yourself and your community without changing your actual life completely. You may have something that you like right now with your life. Just remember, we are here to help succeed for the future. <BR>Greatly yours,<BR>SPC. Musset Joseph<BR>516-209-3184<BR>Musset.joseph@us.army.mil</P><P>Please visit my new web site at www.MussetEnterprisesInc.com</P><P>
SkS762mm Posted - 27 September 2006 21:17  Show Profile
If anyone can help me with my situation please contact me on my Email ercyrey@yahoo.com
ehmoewatdoyakno Posted - 5 October 2006 8:55  Show Profile
i just took the asvab and made a 33....i passed but not by much theyre giving me till this coming up wednesday to retake it....please contact me if you have any advice...ehmoewatdoyakno@yahoo.com.....thanx
rcphillips Posted - 14 October 2006 22:52  Show Profile
hey im joining the army not the gurad but reg i was woundering if you could help me i havent taken the pc test yet i have taken the paper test and i didnt come off very good i had a bad score i need some help my email is first_sgt_phillips@yahoo.com<BR>
abercrombie8 Posted - 17 July 2007 18:45  Show Profile
i got a 47 % on this test on here is that good please tell me
huntermay Posted - 12 March 2008 18:58  Show Profile
first of all, the ADHD. if your really bad on or off, dont bother trying to pass they have u in a qskie-word in a jiptsy.lol, but you basicly need to be off of it for some 2 years with no promblems then u take the test an then u go threw medical. thats how it's done. </P><P>and fo the 42.? i think u'd get a 27ish you need probly a 50ish% on it to be basicly pass.
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    -1- -2-

Show All Forums | Thread Closed