4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Got My scores! Thread Closed
Author Topic
ArmyRecruitPosted - 30 March 2006 20:43  Show Profile
I got my scores for the GED. Science 800, Math 620, English Reading 510, English Writing 550, Social Studies 630, study hard and you shouldnt have any worries!
Bibi77 Posted - 17 May 2006 18:7  Show Profile
What state are you in? and what is the least score for your state? Help me on the Science and the Essay.I got my results to and I didn't pass those two.
Bibi77 Posted - 17 May 2006 19:34  Show Profile
Did you pass the test on the first try?
1ladyjaycmoore Posted - 18 May 2006 17:13  Show Profile
i want my ged test score...
zreid Posted - 10 June 2006 12:0  Show Profile
hey those are great scores! I took mine in NZ - trying to get into a US college and just got my results and diploma in the mail! ; 800 Math, 670 Writing, 630 Social Studies, 650 Science and 570 Reading (was my last one and nearing 6pm and was in a hurry!)... it wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought and I am willing to help anyone if they need it :)
zuzuspedals Posted - 11 June 2006 22:59  Show Profile
Hi zreid, If you don't mind, will you elaborate on the Math part of the test? You did really well. Congrauts. to you!
godsdiamond Posted - 23 June 2006 16:58  Show Profile
Just wanted to ask a quick question. What is the best way to study for the Algebra/GED test? I mean, you did really well, and I am struggling a bit with this topic, and would love to hear how you did it. Please, this is so very important to me. I am going to college in the fall, but have until December to take my GED test. Please reply. Thanx.
illusion722 Posted - 26 June 2006 19:29  Show Profile
I just got mine as well. </P><P>Social Studies: 780<BR>LA Reading: 750<BR>Science: 690<BR>Math: 660<BR>LA Writing: 610</P><P>My advice is to take as many practice tests as possible, then go over the errors and try again.
Missmelinda99 Posted - 19 August 2006 4:12  Show Profile
I got my scores in the mail today finally. I could've done better in<BR>writing but I passed.</P><P>Writing: 570<BR>Math: 620<BR>Reading: 670<BR>Social Studies: 800<BR>Science: 800<BR>
heatherOH Posted - 7 November 2006 8:14  Show Profile
Oh and I feel like I am going to be sick! I took the second part of my test this last Saturday, and I am so nervous about getting my results. I was a bit discouraged after finishing, some parts seemed very hard. From my understanding the actual test come in 3 levels red book, beige book and green. According to some of the other test takers their tests were very easy...mine however touched on subjects and problems that kind of blew me away. </P><P>I am very hard on myself, I probolly did better than I think, but I WANT TO PASS SO BAD! If I don't my dream of going to college is that much further from my grasp.</P><P>BUT I WILL PASS!!!!!!!!!</P><P>.............AWAITING MY TEST RESULTS...WITH A SICK STOMACH

Show All Forums | Thread Closed