4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • I CANT PASS MY MAT Thread Closed
Author Topic
lilally719Posted - 30 March 2006 11:8  Show Profile
IV TAKIN MY GED AND PAST ALL OF IT BUT MY MATH I STUDY HARD BUT WHEN I TAKE MY MATH I JUST GO BLANK
lovebug86 Posted - 25 April 2006 12:37  Show Profile
hey me neither i nee 6 pts. to pass and i go blank and i am very embarassed at the fact that i am 29 and i cant do the math portion i have looked into getting astudy buddy but i am so ashamed i cant reach out and all my friends have went to college or better and are in there careers or about to graduate and i am really just getting started do you want to be a study partner with me where do you live?Maybe we can encourage each other since we are in the same boat
kms3 Posted - 27 April 2006 17:33  Show Profile
I am 27 years old and i have passed every test except math i also go blank i am going to a adult classes but i still foget alot i tryed to pass it once and i scored a 350<BR>so i dont know what to do to help me remember
zacharya Posted - 12 May 2006 13:3  Show Profile
Hey there My name is Zachary Allen, while I was in high school I was one of the top math students in the school. If you would like some help in math, you can call me 3pm to 6:30pm est monday through friday for help. 614-622-3516 You can also email me anytime at zachary_allen87@yahoo.com Good Luck and God Bless
Lylytha Posted - 7 June 2006 14:25  Show Profile
I have the same problem with math, only I haven't taken the test yet...I need some serious help with it.<BR>I can remember every subject except math and that sucks.

Show All Forums | Thread Closed