4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • I passed the GED t Thread Closed
Author Topic
shawizzlePosted - 27 February 2006 12:28  Show Profile
I did the GED test on Feb 2nd nd i thought i had failed nd i jus called them about my scores nd they said that i past i was shocked. The one i knew i didn't do good in because i didn't finish was the Social Studies nd i still past it with 440. I am so glad. I know u guys will past it.
ArmyRecruit Posted - 27 February 2006 16:51  Show Profile
Hey, Congratulations on the GED! I have many questions for you, because im taking the GED tomorrow and the first section is Writing and Social Studies. If you could reply back and elaborate on the whole test that would be great! Ive Been studying for some time now, so i shouldnt have a problem, although im really nervous. I bought a book by Steck Vaughn on the GED and ive gone threw it and taken all the practice test. Also ive calculated all my scores from those test and i havent had a Test go below 530. So if you could help me out that would be awesome. Thnx<BR>
momysg Posted - 28 February 2006 17:32  Show Profile
GOOD JOB!!!!!!what % did you get on 4test???
shawizzle Posted - 2 March 2006 8:15  Show Profile
Thnx u guys, nd amy i am sorry that i didn't reply 2 ur ques, but i havn't really been on the computer from wen i post in the forums but i know u will do well.
shawizzle Posted - 2 March 2006 8:27  Show Profile
The % i got on here was 58% but i didn't really took the test seriously, nd i don't think that included all the subjects, mayb jus math nd the 2 english subjects but i think the test on here is harder than the real GED test, thats just my opinion.
glogirl Posted - 20 March 2006 22:25  Show Profile
I've been arguing with my fiance about getting my GED. I've been putting it off for awhile. I guess because I'm scared of failing. I'm 30 with future goals, but my fiance is putting a lot of pressure on me. I'm starting to resent him, even though I know he means well. I think the practice test's on 4 test might be harder, because I don't get the math part of it at all. Somone help!
Gaslim31907 Posted - 10 June 2006 15:28  Show Profile
please help test on 28 and 29 really need some help
krl Posted - 23 June 2006 11:10  Show Profile
Information that may help some for those under the age of 22. There is a online school to where you can get your actual H.S.D ideal for those who are in the 10th 11th grade. They supply you with the computer the choice of a lap top or reg. puter all school suplies nesscessary books,paper,pens,etc. the only requirement is that you have a phone they even pay for the internet if u don't have it. The web site is www.ohdela.net sometimes it don't pop up so in the search engine type the word ohdela

Show All Forums | Thread Closed