4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • What should i do?? Thread Closed
Author Topic
2hundyPosted - 19 January 2006 10:15  Show Profile
I am currently in school trying to get my diploma of course...but the school i go to isent the best. it is full of losers literally!! i have already taken the GED Practice exam and passed it with high scores...should i drop school and take the final or stay in school and get the diploma??
LEARNLESSON21 Posted - 19 January 2006 10:33  Show Profile
look you got this far. there is no need to drop out. just stick it out.
2hundy Posted - 19 January 2006 10:36  Show Profile
but im a junior with freshman classes....i just want to get on with life...im so f*ing confused!!! i hate being 17!!!
LEARNLESSON21 Posted - 19 January 2006 10:50  Show Profile
i know it's hard being young. but all i can tell you is to keep trying and go for what feels right for you. if you still are confused try talking to your parents. and see what they say. they can't trun you wrong
2hundy Posted - 19 January 2006 10:56  Show Profile
I have tried that and they dont help really too much....i go to a school where the teachers dont care if you come in high, or wasted, or what ever! im just here to try and hurry through school and i feel i dont belong here.....im NOT a stoner, im NOT a druggy, yea i party but i dont come into school wasted off my ass, i dont have lil kids running around....all the kids here are like that and im not fitting in and just so confused and thats why im writing my problems, i guess you can say, to the public, to try and get some outside help...ya know???

Show All Forums | Thread Closed