4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • HARD MATH Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
LEARNLESSON21Posted - 17 January 2006 14:53  Show Profile
I'M HAVING A HARD TIME WITH MY MATH. BUT NOT A DUMB WHEN IT COME TO THE BASICS. HELP HOW CAN I PASS MY GED TEST
2hundy Posted - 19 January 2006 10:6  Show Profile
just practice...the math portion is not that hard....
LEARNLESSON21 Posted - 19 January 2006 10:31  Show Profile
thank you
2hundy Posted - 19 January 2006 10:37  Show Profile
yeah...the part i think u should be worried about the most is the geometery...but that is just my opinion...
LEARNLESSON21 Posted - 19 January 2006 10:41  Show Profile
thats half of my problem. my biggest problem is slopes and angles. but i'm going in there with my mine open and my head ready to work hard. and again thanks alot
2hundy Posted - 19 January 2006 10:43  Show Profile
like i said... all that is geometery...thats my sore spot also...just keep keepin on and someday in the near future you will get it!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
smunchie1982 Posted - 7 February 2006 10:0  Show Profile
i need help with the geometry part to! i need help with the slopes angles supplementary and the congruent parts..
Missmelinda99 Posted - 9 April 2006 5:3  Show Profile
For everyone needing help with Math www.math.com has some good comprehensive guides that explain it in simple terms. The site also has quizes for each lesson.
lovebug86 Posted - 25 April 2006 12:46  Show Profile
i think the math portion is harder than anything i have ever known for one it gets to me about the calculator ,geometry,percents and word problems i need 6 pts. you guys 6 pts. and this has been going on for several years now i dont know if i dont want it bad enough or what! oh thanks for the info www.math.com i will try it and see if anyone wants to be a study partner via e-mail that would be wonderful
Missmelinda99 Posted - 25 April 2006 19:28  Show Profile
If anyone wants to email me I may be able to help I was in advanced honor classes when I quit high school. I'm just too big of a chicken to go take the test.</P><P>melinder@mail2science.com<BR>Melinda

Show All Forums | Post Reply