4Tests Forums

ForumsLSAT • LSAT Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
rstcg1Posted - 4 January 2006 20:54  Show Profile
Getting ready totake the LSAT in February.. any tip?
monkeygirl3288 Posted - 13 February 2006 11:6  Show Profile
good luck i was just taking the LSAT on here and found it rather challenging...
ErinnL Posted - 14 April 2006 22:27  Show Profile
Awesome. I took my LSAT last year. It seems hard when you are studying really hard for it, but when I actually took it I did very well. What schools have you all applied to?<BR>I applied to<BR>1. CUNY (john Jay)<BR>2. NYLS<BR>3. NYU (law divison)<BR>4. Brooklyn Law School (&lt;---it was my first choice and I got in!)
bellebarlow Posted - 19 April 2006 20:40  Show Profile
I am a couple of years away from law school and I just took my practice LSAT for the first time. I scored 60% and I know that sucks. Is that normal for the first practice or am I way off base?
2smart4u08 Posted - 3 May 2006 9:12  Show Profile
hey what do you think is the best law school to apply to? i just took the LSAT and scored 92%
dcnewoc Posted - 10 May 2006 20:48  Show Profile
I just to the pratice exam on here and was wondering how similar to an actual LSAT test it was because I got a 92% and was wondering if this score might be reflective of what I could score on the real LSAT, if I studied of course. If anyone knows I would really appreciate knowing.
stanimira Posted - 20 September 2006 20:11  Show Profile
Does anyone know if you can fill answers (of course guesses) on a different section that the section you are?
Ericabzadeh Posted - 30 June 2007 13:52  Show Profile
Hey everyone, to the person that recieved a 92% that is really good, however... on the real lsat you will have major time restrictions you will want to be able to answer most questions in under a minute and not go over 1 min and 25 sec. on any questions.... remember what questions you don't get to answer because you ran out of time will count against you...
meshellrae Posted - 20 July 2007 10:29  Show Profile
I'm very confused about the whole 92% scoring issue. Are people talking about an actual LSAT exam (Scored from 120-180) or are you talking about the practice tests provided on this web site. I'd also like to add that I don't feel like the questions on this site are as similar to actual LSAT questions as the ones from Princeton Review classes are. But the Prinecton people charge $1000 or more for this classes so its not even a choice for most including myself.
shanataylor Posted - 5 November 2007 9:57  Show Profile
I agree the exam cannot be a true predictor of how one will do in law school. I am taking the test again in December!!
LegallySpencer Posted - 11 March 2008 0:16  Show Profile
Hello, I'm 14 years old, (In the 8th grade) and I am one of those people who have their lives planned out to the hour. (partner in a law firm by 27 years old...) I have always been facinated with the law but I'm a little paranoid about tests and college. I have a 4.0 GPA and passed the pre-SAT by 7th grade. (Mom's a teacher.) I probably shouldn't be worrying about this now, but I never do well on the analytical reasoning portion of the LSAT's. Any good books, tips, or maybe even...why I shouldn't be on edge about something 8 years ahead of me? <BR>Thanks, Spencer.
haleyCT Posted - 7 May 2008 13:13  Show Profile
Wait until you get a lil older, your plans WILL change...
Chicka90 Posted - 16 May 2008 11:53  Show Profile
hey im new wats gd
Desertgirl404 Posted - 29 June 2008 11:4  Show Profile
i'm going into 9th grade and i worried about all of the tests. My parents and i have high expectations. I want to work at NASA or be a CSI. I'm just wondering what does an LSAT do and should I start studying now?
patmac1siu Posted - 18 September 2008 14:54  Show Profile
Yes stanimira you are not docked for guessing questions. In fact I was just talking to one of my professors today that their are literal guessing tips for the lsat.
TRIALandERROR Posted - 4 November 2008 19:12  Show Profile
My advice to anyone considering taking the LSAT is to practice REAL questions. I've taken over two dozen authentic Preptests and can assure you the questions on this website are erroneous. Studying them will do more harm than good. </P><P>In my opinion, prep courses are a waste of money. My study material recommendations are: 1. Powerscore's Logic Games Bible (HIGHLY recommended) 2. Powerscore's Logical Reasoning Bible 3. Kaplan's LSAT 180</P><P>These study materials use actual LSAT questions which is imperative for learning the methodology behind the exam. You can order actual tests from lsac.org, the organization responsible for law school admissions. I suggest taking as many timed Preptests as possible. I've improved my LSAT score 18 points by utilizing these resources. Good luck to all of you future attorneys!</P><P>P.S.<BR>I have some authentic preptests in digital format, e-mail me at wtonelli@mac.com if interested.</P><P><BR>
Topic is 2 Pages Long:    -1- -2-

Show All Forums | Post Reply