4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • NEW HERE PLEASE HE Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
NJCYCLOPSWIFEPosted - 8 November 2005 22:4  Show Profile
HI TO EVERY ONE ,,,IM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I WAS WONDERING AFTER I STUDY ALL THE EXAMS I WANT TO TAKE HERE WERE DO I GO TO GET THE REAL ONE OR AT LEAST PASS THE REAL ONES AND DO I GET ALL THE EXAMS AT THE SAME TIME WHEN I GO ????????????? I DIDN'T FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL
I WENT TILL 11 GRADE......
WAT COUNT'S DO I HAVE TO STUDY EVERYTHING ALL OVER . THANXXXX
dmr04 Posted - 15 February 2006 11:7  Show Profile
Have you taken the test yet?
julie01 Posted - 15 February 2006 19:23  Show Profile
im new and i need serious help and im only 17 i only finished the 11
glogirl Posted - 21 March 2006 7:22  Show Profile
julie, I only went to the 10th grade, so your ahead of me at 17. You'll do fine. Find a really good GED book that you can practice all subject's. Furthermore, practice on line, because 4 tests.com is pretty helpful. Know that the actual test's are easier than the practice tests.
krl Posted - 23 June 2006 10:53  Show Profile
Information that may help some for those under the age of 22. There is a online school to where you can get your actual H.S.D ideal for those who are in the 10th 11th grade. They supply you with the computer the choice of a lap top or reg. puter all school suplies nesscessary books,paper,pens,etc. the only requirement is that you have a phone they even pay for the internet if u don't have it. The web site is www.ohdela.net sometimes it don't pop up so in the search engine type the word ohdela
zuzuspedals Posted - 27 June 2006 21:54  Show Profile
Hi everyone, you all can join us at the Yahoo study group, and post things that you don't understand. We are all trying to help one another over there.
zuzuspedals Posted - 27 June 2006 22:19  Show Profile
You will find the site for Yahoo GED study group on duydaniel's thread titled..Good site for GED.

Show All Forums | Post Reply