4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • LEARNING DISABILUT Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
MISTY4823Posted - 26 October 2005 16:48  Show Profile
HI I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I HAVE A LEARNING PROBLEM I SEE STUFF BACKWARDS AND ITS HARD TO REMEMBER THINGS I CAN LERN SOMETHING AND THEN THE NEXT DAY I HAVE FORGOT IT WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
terraautumn1 Posted - 30 January 2006 2:4  Show Profile
Hello i know what you mean <BR>I find that if you ready it more then once and go word by word over what you trying to read it will work better,,,
Mark4420 Posted - 31 January 2006 10:11  Show Profile
LOL Trust me i know your pain i don't see stuff in revurse that would be called ummmm dislexuia or however u spell it lol.but i have ADD and had ADHD most of the problem is we aren't retarted like most think and assume .it is that our brains work to fast for us and u half to learn how to mently control it it can be very exausting and frustrating ive had it since like i started school and i have a very bad memory hence i can learn math semi easly but the hard part is rembering.i have no solutions yet for memory lol but it time maby i can master it . it's all mentel and if u ask me personaly i am 22 years old made it to 9th grade and had to support my self with full time work and have done so till this present date im currently studying for my ged and i have found that all that rittalin medication and spetial low stream classes that u learn stuff slower than the people in mainstream classes hurts u in the long run it dusen't help u in life just to get through school then u half to go into life with a slow brain beceause all that ritalin and low stream classes has trained your brain to be lazy hence auctuly causing the learning problem beceause it slows down your brilliant brain if u can learn how to control it you will be doing great. i kindia wish i could go back and say no to the LD classes all it would of took on my part and mostly everyones part with ADD ADHD is effort more effort than people who don't have a LD problem. so all i can help you with is my understanding of it as ive gotten older now the only way u can fix it is don't let your brain be lazy and don't let the school system train it to be lazy do it your self and master it it's all mentel and don't take that dang rittalin even if it dus get you out of class to go to the office and GOOF OFF REMBER you can control it Focus.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show All Forums | Post Reply