4Tests Forums

ForumsACT, SAT & PSAT • First SAT attempt Thread Closed
Author Topic
uriel.castillaPosted - 29 January 2015 11:53  Show Profile
****o, I just took the SAT practice and I got 71%.Is that a good score? It was the first time I took it. I don´t know so much about the test because I´m not from the USA but I would like to study there
Painter98 Posted - 21 January 2017 17:46  Show Profile
It's my frist time takeing the sat and I have special Ed classes do I get a one on one teacher
top_Steve Posted - 8 March 2017 14:3  Show Profile
thats ****ing garbage are you serious? are you a ****ing imbecile? Ive seen autistic dogs with aids do better than your no scare havinass. I'll have you know i got a 30% in a matter of 2 minutes ****o. Eat a fat one and move on.
TPKSAT Posted - 20 March 2017 4:51  Show Profile
TestprepKart is a leading online coaching provider for students across the globe for various examination like SAT Subject Test, Engineering, Medical Entrance Examinations, School Examination and Other Entrance Examinations. Here at TestprepKart we don't just believe in coaching students, but we believe in grooming student, counseling them, preparing them and above all help them understand and clearing their concepts which matters the most. Now available for students in Qatar, Saudi Arabia , UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain ,Singapore, Malaysia, Tunisia etc. for entrance exam preparation.</P><P>The Online &#8211; Live and Interactive classes enable us to provide the best of subject experts from around the world, from top universities like IIT, AIIMS, Oxford and many others.</P><P>Visit Us On:<BR>www.testprepkart.com/sat/</P><P>Reach Us On:<BR>+91 8800 1234 92 / info@testprepkart.com<BR>
emma.d.s Posted - 3 May 2017 14:32  Show Profile
you have no right to call anyone on here an imbecile you ***t no one perfect ...and sorry to break it to you buh neither are you!
Sarah_sharma Posted - 23 December 2017 1:18  Show Profile
If you are attempting SAT for the first time, do not need to worry. Testprepkart will help you. There are many ways to prepare for the SAT. To get started, you need to understand the content and format of the test; you are already very good at the SAT. Every student from various corners of globe fighting for admission in premier US / UK Universities. Testprepkart will provide the best and highly qualified teachers for the preparation of SAT. Testprepkart will provide the best coaching features for the preparation of SAT like:</P><P>&#61558; Online study material<BR>&#61558; Sample Papers<BR>&#61558; Doubt removal session, etc</P><P>If anyone wants to go for SAT in 2018, then go for Testprepkart. You will get each and single details like<BR>&#61558;Syllabus<BR>&#61558;Exam pattern<BR>&#61558;Practice Papers<BR>&#61558;Fees<BR>&#61558;Latest courses.</P><P>Testprepkart will provide some SAT test taking tips are there:</P><P>&#61558;Focus on the questions in front of you <BR>&#61558;Do not get distracted<BR>&#61558;Do not worry about a difficult question<BR>&#61558;Never panic</P><P>Testprepkart also provide the best SAT 1 course which is designed as per the student&#8217;s grade. If you are willing to write SAT 1 and want to get a good score<BR>https://www.testprepkart.com/sat<BR>

Show All Forums | Thread Closed