4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • G.E.D. Post ReplySend to a Friend
Author Topic
ericacolon1Posted - 30 September 2005 14:28  Show Profile
This is my second time taking my G.E.D. the last time was about 10 yrs. ago I missed it by 6 points. The math got me good! I was so afraid of failing again that I never went back until now. And since the test was revised I have to start from the beginning. I just took my first test last week (reading) I think I did pretty well. I decided to take my tests individually so that I wouldn't overwhelm myself. My science test is coming up in another 1wk. and I have to get my butt into studying. Its sometimes hard for me to concetrate on studying I have 4 children in school and a husband and home to maintain. And obstacles thrown at me constantly that distract me. I think its important to have someone by your side to support you through this, and thank GOD I have my sister who took these steps a few years back and who is now in college going for Physician Assistant. She is my role model. She told me you can achieve anything in life; with GOD in your life. Just need to have faith (is what I tell myself). I put it this way I've waiting to long to do this again, and I'm not going out without a fight!! Good Luck to all!!!
Adamsgirl Posted - 12 June 2008 19:48  Show Profile
well hy im erika i was wondering did u take the GED i dont know what to study to take the test
meemeek Posted - 9 July 2008 16:49  Show Profile
FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HANG IN THERE YOU CAN DO IT, AND SECONDLY I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT I TOOK MY PLACEMENT TESTS RECENTLY AND I SCORED ABOVE 12th GRADE ON ALL BUT 2 AND I WANTD TO KNOW HOW LONG I WOULD I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR THE REAL DEAL BEFORE TAKING IT FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE?

Show All Forums | Post Reply