4Tests Forums

ForumsGED • Math GED 2014 Thread Closed
Author Topic
mrskrobbinsPosted - 10 November 2014 12:21  Show Profile
I'm looking for math help, every time I test, I fail. I've taken the GED test and missed by one point. I'm so mad at myself!!!!! I don't understand how to understand math and it's really hurting me. I'm suppose to start college in the spring but idk if i can now!!

email. or reply here.

mrskrobbins@yahoo.com

reneeb12 Posted - 13 November 2014 18:3  Show Profile
I'm having a difficult time with the ged exam, i'm taking cl***es but they're not helping much especially with math I need help with math and language art. I been trying to take this test for a while, sometime I feel like giving up. but I can't cause I want to go to college. I dn't know what to do.
mrskrobbins Posted - 14 November 2014 8:17  Show Profile
Omg same here, I'm even admitted into college, just waiting on my ged so I can complete the process and start in January. But if I don't pass on the 18th which is my second try, then I'm *****ed!!!
elizabeth.newton.357 Posted - 29 November 2014 21:17  Show Profile
Problem 29 on test 2. Answer should be x <-4 not x>-4. You switch the inequality sign when you divide by a negative number.
mrskrobbins Posted - 29 November 2014 21:24  Show Profile
I passed!!!! College here I come :)
MISTAHRAIN Posted - 11 December 2014 15:23  Show Profile
BEST GED STUDY GUIDE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHcTRai-SgI&feature=youtu.be
mrskrobbins Posted - 25 March 2015 18:53  Show Profile
Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that the email I provided is no longer the one I use.</P><P>Please email me at mrskrobbins14@gmail.com <BR>if you need anything. Thanks!
bre'asialovemall_ Posted - 4 May 2015 17:1  Show Profile
hey mrsk robbins mail me

Show All Forums | Thread Closed